Corpus Christi Attorney: Commercial Property, Residential, Farm And Ranch
Assertive, Proactive Real Estate Representation
Addressing complex real estate matters without an experienced attorney can result in a wide range of missteps that can cost a great deal of time and money. In real estate purchases and sales, what may seem like a minor issue can turn into a serious, long-term problem. At David Z. Conoly, P.C., we provide assertive, proactive legal guidance to help our clients avoid the many pitfalls inherent in real estate transactions.
Resolving Real Estate Disputes Efficiently And Effectively
Many of our clients also come to us for efficient and effective representation when a real estate transaction has gone array. Attorney David Conoly is a highly experienced real estate lawyer who draws upon a variety of tools and more than 35 years of experience to resolve even the most challenging property-related issues.
We routinely handle a wide range of real estate matters, including:
- Commercial real estate: Development, operation, financing, title issues, commercial lease matters, landlord-tenant issues, and purchases and sales of commercial property
- Farm and ranch real estate: Landowner disputes, adverse possession, partitions, purchases and sales
- Residential real estate: Purchases and sales, adverse possession, and property-related problems such as setback lines, drainage problems, fence issues and boundary disputes
- Property owner associations: Representation of associations and condominium owners, town home owners and subdivision property owners
- Legal entity formation: Formation and operation of limited liability companies (LLCs), corporations, limited partnerships (LPs) and other legal entities
A thorough knowledge of Texas real estate law is key to preventing and resolving disputes between landowners. Attorney Conoly is prepared to walk you through the legal process, analyze your options in a clear, concise manner and make solid recommendations aimed at eliminating the possibility of future problems.